Useful Forms and Info
Summer Storage and Moving Guide - Information about storage, furniture, moving out deadlines and other regulations
Party Registration Form - For registering official on-campus parties
Cabaret Request Form - For events in the Grace Hopper Cabaret 
Reimbursement Form - For all Grace Hopper reimbursements
Spirit Fund Proposal Form - For making Spirit Fund requests for money to improve college life (bring completed form to CCC)
Dwight V. V. Waterman Fellowship Form - For unpaid summer internships in community service or leadership development.
Fellows Lounge / Parlor Reservation Form -  For reserving the Fellows Lounge or  Parlor